AgrAbility National Training Workshop
March 19 through March 22, Portland, Maine
Join us in Portland, Maine on March 19-22, 2018 for the AgrAbility National Training Workshop, the premier training event addressing issues of disability in agriculture. Professionals and consumers from all over the country will participate in four days of plenary sessions, breakouts, tours, networking, and special events. This year’s conference headquarters is the Westin Portland Harborview Hotel in Downtown Portland
Hotel Rooms have been blocked at the rate of $109 per night. Please make your reservations prior to February 13th!
Conference Hotel: Westin Portland Harborview Hotel 157 High Street Portland, ME 04101 Online reservations, click: www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/AgrAbility2018
If you require an accessible room, please call Morgan Lucier at 207-517-8841 to make your reservation.
If all of the accessible rooms at the Westin are booked, please contact Holiday Inn By The Bay at 207-775-2311 and ask for the National AgrAbility rate, which is also $109 per night.
The Holiday Inn is right around the corner from the Westin at 88 Spring St, Portland, ME 04101.
• Pre-Conference training sessions including New Staff
• Over 50 educational sessions throughout Tuesday and Wednesday, providing staff development opportunities for AgrAbility Staff, VR, DVR, OT and PT professionals.
• Wednesday evening banquet including a keynote address by SSGT Travis Mills (www.travismills.org) and our fund-raising auction!
• Exhibitors displaying a variety of accessible technology, tools, mobility devices and more!
• Tours on Thursday include orchards, maple sugaring, beef farming, microgreen production, micro-brewery using local cherries, dairy farm, oyster farm, red deer farm, sheep farm and many more including veteran owned farms.
For questions, please contact us!
Goodwill partners to the National AgrAbility Project:
For more information, visit http://www.agrability.org/agrability-national-training-workshop/